If mailed to us using Canada Post “Xpress Post” from any Atlantic province on a Monday, you will normally see your order back in your hands no later then the Friday of the same week. Your return order will be sent Canada Post “Xpress Post” with the Tracking Number emailed to you so you are always able to track your Mail-in sharpening order.
1. Prepare your package. Gather up items requiring sharpening/service. Individually wrap your shears in news paper. Make certain all sharp edges are well covered and taped tight. Next, insert well packed items in a bubble envelope and make certain items cannot move around.
2. Complete our MAIL-IN SHARPENING ORDER FORM online. Include (if need be) a detailed report of any particular discrepancies you would like to bring to our attention.
3. Decide how you would like to make payment and please do so before shipping your items.
4. Double check your package to ensure all items are well wrapped, “Mail-in” sharpening service form is completed and inserted in package. Seal your package tightly and a use a little extra packing tape around the edges. Ship your package to:Sharp Shears MD
255 New Road
5. After you ship your package, please Contact Us by phone or email to let us know your package is on the way. We will contact you at the number or email provided as soon as we received your package and again when we return it back into the post system. At this time, we will also email you your Canada Post Tracking Number. We look forward to earning your business!